Artist behind multicolour Louis Vuitton bags open Hong Kong exhibit
The renowned Japanese artist Takashi Murakami opened in Hong Kong's contemporary art center Tai Kwun. Made famous in the fashion world by his collaboration with Louis Vuitton and the iconic multicoloured monogram bags, his other art works are also not to be missed.
Follow us for an interactive tour of this exhibition that offers a glimpse to the artist's many talents.Instructions: click on the icons to look at the artworks shown on each floor.
Photo credits: Tai Kwun Facebook, Tai Kwun
The Latest News
- In pictures: Nike to launch Stranger Things collection 2019-06-18
- Iconix inks licensing agreement to bring Zoo York to Korean market 2019-06-18
- First Look: Forever 21 x Baby Phat collab 2019-06-18
- Luxury is fastest growing category in top global 100 brands 2019-06-18
- Zombies and women: London Men's Fashion Week wraps up 2019-06-18