Hot pink birthday girl satin round ribbon rosette badge

  • Price: $ 0.30/piece
  • Min order: 50 piece
  • Brand: Dance party
  • Stock: 100000 pieces

Amount: - +

Add to my List

+ Add a new list

Product Details

Contact Supplier

Transaction History

Transaction Comments

Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Other Holiday Supplies
Occasion:
Other
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Dance party
Model Number:
SAM1338
Material:
metal
Color:
White,black,pink,purple are available
Usage:
Hen party
Size:
4.5cm
Packing:
1set/opp Bag
MOQ:
50pcs
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1set/opp Bag,300sets/carton
Delivery Time
3-7 days
Product Description
Materialmetal
ColorWhite,black,yellow,pink,red,green,purple,blue are available
Size4.5cm
Packing1set/opp Bag
MOQ50pcs
Delivery3-15 days,it depends on the quantity

 

More similar designs

Hot pink birthday girl satin round ribbon rosette badgeHot pink birthday girl satin round ribbon rosette badgeHot pink birthday girl satin round ribbon rosette badgeHot pink birthday girl satin round ribbon rosette badgeHot pink birthday girl satin round ribbon rosette badge

Company Information

 

about us

 

As one of the biggest manufactories of Bachelorette party supplies,we have an experience work team including design,plate-making,produce and quality control,this is why we can create some new designs constantly.We can show you the designs with only an image or even your idea,well show you what a professional manufactory we are!

FAQ

 

FAQ

1.Ive never bought products on alibaba,how can I get the information about it that I want to buy?

 

Well,firstly,you can send inquiry to us or contact us by trademanager,well reply you and tell you the detailed information about the products very soon.

 

 

2.How can I know whether its the what I expected?

 

Please dont worry about it,wed like to send you a sample before you place the order.

 

3.How can I get a sample?

 

Wed like to send you a sample for free,usually it will take 3-7 work days by DHL,FedEx,TNT,EMS or UPS.

 

4.How can I place the order after sample approved?

And whats the payment term?

 

Just tell us the quantity and other packing requirements.Well start producing after you pay 30% deposit by Paypal,Westen Union or TT(Telegraphic Transfer),and well ship it after you pay the remaining 70%.

 

 

5.When can I receive my order?

 

Usually,it will take 3-15 days to finish the order,but it will take about 30-40 days if its a large order.Anyway,it depends on the quantity.

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 Usually,the goods will be shipped by air,like DHL,UPS,TNT and Fedex,it will take 3-10 days.

,badge,ribbon,rosette,

Verified Business Registration Details

Company Name:YIWU DANCE PARTY CRAFT FACTORY

Business Type: Manufacturer

Address: Floor 3, No. 468, Shangxitao, Suxi Town, Yiwu, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)

Drag the slider to the right to fill the puzzle.

Other products from this supplier

   

Trade Assurance

YIWU DANCE PARTY CRAFT FACTORY Floor 3, No. 468, Shangxitao, Suxi Town, Yiwu, Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Business units

Audited Supplier

Follow ( Adds)

Main Products: More >

Relate News

Add a New List

List Name

Please fill in the list name

Note

0/1000

Add to the list

It has now been moved to the top of the list!

Go to my collect list

This list name is already exist .

please change a another name!

Go to my store list

Add Successed

This store is already in your store list.

It has now been moved to the top of the list!

Go to my Wish list

Processed in 0.237 second(s), 6 queries, Memory 2.45 M