PRANCE BUILDING MATERIAL is a manufacturer of below main products in china: 1. Aluminum and false ceiling
2. T grid suspension system
3. G.I. drywall for ceiling and for partition.
4. Gypsum board and Gypsum PVC board tile, Paper faced gypsum board
5. Mineral Fiber ceiling board.
6. Calcium Silicate Board
Calcium Silicate Board
Suspended ceiling, partition, heat insulating board, base plate, external wall panel, exterior wall cladding Calcium Silicate Board is mainly made of cement and silicate materials as base and wood fiber strengthen, forming in one time with high pressure (4000 ton) and fumigation(autoclave),Which has the advantages of high strength, anti- freeze, water-resist, fire-proof, damp-proof, sound-absorption , no distortion and no radiation...etc. Used as suspended ceiling, partition, heat insulating board, base plate, external wall panel, exterior wall cladding etc.
For example: Business building, Entertainment facility, supermarket, hotel & restaurant, factory, warehouse, apartment building, hospital, theater and station etc.
(1)Incombustibility/Non-flammability: Consmos Calcium silicate board is non-flammable and conforms to the national grade A standard (GB8624 Grade A) with excellent fire resistance property. In case of fire, the board will not burn and not give off toxic smoke.
(2)Thermal/heat insulation: Owing to low heat conductivity, the product has good performances on keeping warm and heat insulation.
(3)Water-proofing and moistureproof: The product is allowed to long-term exposure to moist environment but still very stable. The board still keeps intact after being soaked in water for one month, the phenomenon of swelling and out of shape will not happen. It has good adjusting mechanics like woods. Even it is used on wash house.
(4)Endurance/durability: Consmos Calcium silicate board provides good insulation against bugs, fungus and corrosion. It can last for a long time and will not corrode.
(5)Noise-proofing: Consmos Calcium silicate board provides good insulation against noise.
(6)High-Strength and Light weight: The board is light weight, in this case, it can decrease weight of building greatly. At the same time, the material is high-stength and not easy to be damaged.
(7)Easiness to installation: The construction process does not require complicated tools but just the ones used in regular wood construction. Our board can be fixed on light steel frame with self-attachable screws or a glue gun to nail the bolts into the wooden frame.
(8)Environmental protection: Consmos Calcium silicate board is 100% free of asbestos fiber and will not cause any harm to human body or the environment.
(1) According to the design drawings and the actual construction situation, the board cutting and opening, if necessary on-site for chamfering, fiber reinforced calcium silicate board plate chamfering processing of two long sides are ready, but when the wall is higher than 2440 mm, short fiber reinforced calcium silicate board plate horizontal seam chamfering edge must the spot, in order to better deal with seams.
(2) In the fiber reinforced calcium silicate board floor spring line and mark from the tapping screw fixed point, at the same time slip concave hole (diameter larger than the self tapping screw head, 1 mm ~ 2 mm hole depth 1 mm ~ 2 mm). Self-tapping screw from the board edge to 15 mm, 50 mm away from voids, self tapping screw spacing is 200 mm ~ 250 mm.
(3) When the partition wall is planking, it’s generally adopts the vertical laying, namely the long sides of the plate is fixed on the vertical keel; Plate butt to close to nature, cannot crush in place; The seams of the walls on both sides should be staggered, can't fall on the same root keel.
(4) Fixed fiber reinforced calcium silicate board, board and keel should be drilled, the aperture is smaller than self tapping screw diameter 1 mm, fiber reinforced calcium silicate board plate with self tapping screw fixation, fixation should be in the middle of the board to the periphery fixed, all screw head should sink to the board face 1 mm.
(5) installing doors and Windows around the plate, the plate seam can not fall in the horizontal and vertical with the ground box on the keel, to avoid any Windows and doors often switch plate seam cracking caused by vibration.
·Lofting lines ·Use shoot nails or rivet screws to fix the joint frame in follow and top slab. ·Arrange vertical keel according to the design requirement (generally 612mm),and then install the horizontal keel. ·Cut the board into the right size. ·Fix the board on the keel with self-drilling screw by the way of offset joints. The space between two tapping screws is generally about 200-250mm, and the screw need to sink into the board for 0.5mm ·Please keep 4mm expansion joint between two boards ·It should be fixed from center to around while sealing the board, do not multiple-point work at the same time so as to avoid making the board deformed. ·Before the board packed, in order to strengthen the effect on sound insulation and fire-proofing, you can put some glass wool or rock wool when its necessary.
·Choosing the suitable installation method and to determine the hoisting position according to your design requirement. ·Set embedded parts or decorate phi 10 expansion bolt according to your design requirement, space requirement within 1mm,fix iron casting, welded the phi 8 steel rebar and determine the length, generally 10-15mm larger than actual use. ·Lift the key keel on the hock, fix the edge keel on the side-wall according to the ceiling height, divide the middle keel and sub keel according to their specifications. ·Place calcium silicate board on it, when installed, the direction of arrow should be the same with the white line direction on the back of calcium silicate board, so as to keep the integrity of the pattern and design, if you use shelve method to install the board, you should leave some installation seam.
Storage and Transport
·Do not collide and throw the board when loading and moving, the transportation underside must be flat, and the product must be fixed well, the transport process need to reduce vibration and prevent collisions. ·Handling the board, it should be carried on both sides of the board with double hands uprightly instead of horizontally while handing the board. ·Stacking area should be flat and firm; stack height shall not exceed 1.5meter and need special wood brackets at the bottom, some scattered board cannot against the wall uprightly. ·The goods should be prevented from rain and humidity during transportation and storage. ·Calcium silicate board has good workability, it can be constructed discretionarily according to the project requirement such as cutting, drilling, screwing and so on. v
Why PRANCE Building Material CO., LTD is your best choice?
We are a totally independent marketing, sales and manufacturing organization with strong links to a network of peer Chinese ceiling producers whose products complement our own.
We can provide numerous references attesting to our high standards of professionalism and reputation in the global market place.
We have a strong capital base.
We will continue to expand our core business activities and product line through our highly-trained human resources.
We actively seek co-operation arrangements with interested international ceiling manufacturer
Verified Business Registration Details
Company Name:FOSHAN PRANCE BUILDING MATERIAL CO., LTD.
Business Type: Manufacturer
Address: Room 1701-1705, 2nd Building, 1st District, Jiuding International City, No. 3, Jihua 6th Road, Chancheng District, Foshan, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
FOSHAN PRANCE BUILDING MATERIAL CO., LTD.Room 1701-1705, 2nd Building, 1st District, Jiuding International City, No. 3, Jihua 6th Road, Chancheng District, Foshan, Guangdong, China (Mainland)Business units